Recently restored and given a fresh red paint this sign is luckily kept in place by its new owner. An interesting combination of a stylish art deco sign and a light box of later date. A good thing the owner of the pizza shop kept the sign of what perhaps looks as if it once was a café or “konditori” – Gerds konditori. The building was put up in 1947 and the signage is probably from that time. An older picture shows a metal “roof” curving to protect the freestanding letters and an original metal box. Spånga, a part of Stockholm.